Страници

четвъртък, 22 септември 2011 г.

Rosencrantz: So, we've got a letter which explains everything.
Guildenstern: You've got it!
Rosencrantz: I thought you had it.
Guildenstern: I do have it.
Rosencrantz: You have it?
Guildenstern: You've got it!
Rosencrantz: I don't get it!
Guildenstern: You haven't got it?
Rosencrantz: I just said that.
Guildenstern: I've got it.
Rosencrantz: Oh, I got it!
Guildenstern: Shut up!
Rosencrantz: Right. 





The Player: The old man thinks he's in love with his daughter.
Rosencrantz: Good God. We're out of our depths here.
The Player: No, no, no! He hasn't got a daughter! The old man thinks he's in love with his daughter.
Rosencrantz: The old man is?
The Player: Hamlet... in love... with the old man's daughter... the old man... thinks.
Rosencrantz: Ah. 

Няма коментари: